Current Open Grants
Community Grant Application
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by last Wednesday of the month for funding the following month. The Foundation selection committee meets once a month to evaluate and select applications for funding. Funds will be made available by check within two weeks of selection date.
The mission of the Tulare County Foundation for Ag Education and Youth “Foundation” is to celebrate the heritage of agriculture in Tulare County and work to ensure a legacy of agricultural literacy. The Foundation’s goal is to economically support the youth of Tulare County who are involved in agriculture to help promote agricultural education.
Eligibility and Guidelines:
- All grant applications will be considered at the discretion of the Foundation.
- Funds must benefit a project and/or program based in Tulare County that supports youth participation in agricultural activities.
- A proposal, quote, detailed budget, or invoice for materials/equipment, etc. must be provided with the application if appropriate.
- All applicants are subject to an interview and/or presentation to the Foundation Board of Directors. A Foundation representative will reach out to schedule the interview or presentation.
- One grant will be awarded per organization per calendar year. Exceptions may be considered and must be approved by the Foundation Board of Directors.
- There is no standard grant amount; however, grant fund availability will be based on the Foundation’s available funding at any given time.
- Grants are not available to individuals and must be paid directly to the organization requesting the grant.